Shiri Me! » The Blog

         Art • Craft • Design

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Don't ruffle my feathers...

Or something like that...

I've been in ruffle and pleat heaven as of late. I'm currently working on creating a few prototypes of linen cushions featuring ruffles, pleats, and other "architectural" details. I'm really excited and hope to share with you soon.

Until then, I'm lusting over this gorgeous dress on etsy, from lisarietz


It looks like something I would totally wear on a sunny day out or to the office... if or when I find a job that requires I be in an office... I'm perfectly content with just wearing it whenever, just 'cause..

(Unfortunately, it's out of my price range. If only someone would guarantee me a job by the time I return from my summer trips in August... hinthint... winkwink.) :)

Anyway, if you're looking for a little break from work or whatever, go check out her etsy shop! If anything, there's a lot of beautiful photography of her clothing, worthy of a magazine spread.

No comments: